Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Forgotten

I've forgotten something that I can't put my finger on, so I've been scrolling through my google searches to see if something there will jog my memory. Nothing is.

Meanwhile, I've been amused that one search consisted entirely of  "Civil War" -- I was looking for a timeline of the U.S. Civil War, and I think my vague search time actually pulled up exactly what I wanted (this), but I'm still astounded at how lazy the original search was.

I also had to recently search "define: passim" ("throughout or frequently" in citations--I can't believe I never ran across that one before) and "horse collars" and "recursive smurf" (I was looking for this picture) and "street" (just street--I think I may have hit enter before I was done with that one) and "lemon cake" and "slice" (the drink?) and "armin tanzerian."

My mind is a junkyard lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment